LinkedIn Training Belfast / Northern Ireland
We specialise in delivering one-to-one and in-house training workshops in LinkedIn. Training is delivered by Paul McGarrity, a professional trainer and highly experienced LinkedIn user. LinkedIn training is now very popular with interest increasing substantially in 2012. We provide LinkedIn training for:
- Business professionals who want to start using LinkedIn effectively (One 2 one training)
- Businesses who require a half or full day training workshop for their staff (In-house)
Linked In Training Benefits
- Learn how to create a winning profile on LinkedIn
- Learn how to build your network
- Integrate LinkedIn with wider Marketing strategy
- Discover the full range of LinkedIn features, extend your reach and enhance your personal brand
- Find out how to use LinkedIn for lead generation
- Learn from case studies on successful LinkedIn profiles and marketing
Spring 2013 Linked In Training Offer
Book a LinkedIn training course before 30 April 2013 and receive 15% off your total booking!
To find out more about ‘LinkedIn for Beginners’ training contact Paul McGarrity on 07974 689642.
LinkedIn is the world’s largest and most influential online networking site for professionals and business people. With over 120 million professionals worldwide, the popularity of LinkedIn is fast increasing and it’s now very important for professionals from all sectors to use LinkedIn successfully.
While many people do recognise the value and importance of LinkedIn, the vast majority of users simply create a brief profile and fail to utilise the many other features on the site. However you can use the site to network, raise your online visibility, generate leads and even recruit.